We believe that the cost of a funeral should be completely transparent, clearly laid out and easy to understand.
The 2020 Competition and Markets Authority investigation into the funeral profession identified a lack of clarity on pricing as a key area of concern.
We will provide a clear, full written estimate of the funeral costs and confirm your consent for us to continue once we have made the initial funeral arrangements. Usually we can give a verbal estimate to you during the initial consultation.
If you would like us to give you an estimate for the cost of a funeral, please contact us any time. Our advice is free. We will be happy to discuss your requirements.
Listed below are our current charges.
For those who are aware that their loved ones would have wanted little fuss, when a service of any kind is not desired, or when cost is a consideration, our Direct Cremation enables a simple, dignified cremation to take place with minimal fees. There is no option for a service in the chapel.
Our charges include:
- Personal consultations with you at your home or our funeral home to discuss the funeral arrangements.
- The collection of the deceased from their place of death, within a fifty mile radius, transfer to our funeral home, full care and preparation.
- Advice and assistance to enable you to complete the registration process prior to the funeral.
- Processing and delivering all necessary paperwork.
- The cost of any associated doctor's fees.
- A coffin suitable for cremation and transfer to the crematorium in a suitable funeral vehicle.
- Cremation Fee
- An online obituary notice, and listing and administering any in memoriam donations.
- Collection of the cremated remains from the crematorium, in a scattering container.
We strongly believe that every family should have the opportunity to spend time with their loved ones before the funeral takes place if they wish. Our charges include the availability of our viewing room at any time if required. We are available 24 hours a day.
|Our Total Fees