Pre-paid Funeral Plans
More people are choosing to pre-arrange their funeral to reduce the emotional worry and anxiety for loved ones. Some of the other benefits include:
- Put financial provision in place in advance
- Make your funeral wishes known and discuss them with your family
- Select your funeral director
- You can tailor your plan to suit your preferences and include any special wishes
- Ensure your family has access to expert help and advice at a difficult time
- No upper age limit
- No complicated medical forms to complete
Our plans guarantee that our charges (as set out in the plan paperwork) are covered as long as we carry out the funeral and your requirements don’t change.
With our funeral plan, you can make top-ups or update your plan details at any time, and you can choose to pay in advance, or by monthly interest free instalments over one year. There is an additional cost for paying by instalments over 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. This additional cost is held within the plan and used for your funeral when the time comes. Additional Instalment Payment Terms and Conditions apply – please ask for details.
Our funeral plans are provided by Ecclesiastical Planning Services Limited which is part of the Ecclesiastical Group. Ecclesiastical is a specialist, UK-based financial services group which has been protecting people, property and funds since it was founded in 1887. Ecclesiastical is registered with the Funeral Planning Authority and follows its Code of Practice.
Please contact us to find out more details.
We do not take any commission for arranging funeral plans.